We help forward thinking TV and Film companies make their stories more potent and ensure greater audience reach using new devices and platforms. We are experts in the new ways audiences engage with stories and technology in the 21st century.
We work with Commissioners, Execs, Producers, Directors, Writers and Company Owners providing Consultancy and Development in services and products that create increased audience engagement and open up new business opportunities.
Our proven techniques and processes are story based. We draw on fifteen years of practical experience, plus up to the minute industry intelligence and R&D. Our methods turbocharge the power of stories, creating robust and future-proof TV and Film IP propositions.
We don’t confuse you with geek-speak – we save that for instructing the geeks!
We can create permanent business improvements in media companies when employed to future-proof development and production operations. Our system requires only a small amount of extra resources and will create additional value on every development and production.
We guarantee that we will increase your audience and profits to your satisfaction – or you can get your money back.
Why Should You Work With Us?
Roy Boulter – Producer – Hurricane Films – Client for 8 years
View this 5 minute video showreel to see some of our work in more detail:
Philip Shotton – Rising Tide Productions – Producer and Director – Client for 7 years
Speaking and Training:
We also speak and run workshops at Conferences, Media and Film Festivals around the world.
- Sofia International Film Festival (1 hour talk) – Bulgaria 2013
- Sofia International Film Festival (workshop) – Bulgaria 2013
- Beyond Cinema: Moving Image Informatics (talk) – Southampton, UK 2011
- Next Film Festival (seminar) – Bucharest, Romania 2011
- Sofia International Film Festival (workshop) – Bulgaria 2011
- Zadar Film Festival (talk) – Croatia 2011
- Noise Lab (talk) – Manchester, UK 2010
- Fans, Friends & Followers (workshop with Scott Kirsner) – Liverpool, UK 2010
- Story Lab with Bolton University & Red Productions (workshop) – Bolton, UK 2010
- Crossing the Void – SW screen multiplatform event (panellist) – Bristol, UK 2009
- The Children’s Media Festival (panellist) – Sheffield, UK 2009
- Film Interactiv, ArtsLab (5 day training course) – Cluj, Romania 2009